VCA Core Technical Specifications
VCAcore: TURNKEY ANALYTICS SERVER & REFERENCE DESIGN
All-in-one Stand-alone Analytics Server and Reference Design
● Rapidly add analytics functionality to VMS, PSIM or NVR software
● Stream video directly from any IP camera or VMS via RTSP
● Operate as stand-alone server-based analytics solution, or use reference design to implement close-coupled integration
● Open and standard interfaces for rapid integration: Implement basic event notification in less than a week
● Full analytics metadata stream provided for more demanding applications
● No special hardware required: up to 16 channels (@D1/30) supported on Intel i3 Ivybridge and later
● Out-of-the-box user-skinnable HTML5 user interface for analytics configuration
VCAcore is an all-in-one analytics server and reference design that enables the rapid integration of VCA Technology’s advanced video analytics engine to 3rd party systems such as VMSs, NVRs and PSIM systems.
In standalone mode, VCAcore can stream video from a range of input sources and generate events in a range of formats. VCAcore is also available as a reference design to enable deeper, more closely coupled integrations.
VCAcore has been designed from the ground-up to be easy to use and integrate. With video streaming, event alerting and a HTML5 configuration interface out-of-the-box, simple integrations can be completed in less than a week.
◼ BEST-IN-CLASS ANALYTICS
Over 300,000 channels of VCA Technology’s analytics have already been deployed on PC and embedded platforms. VCAcore can rapidly add augment any, VMS, NVR or PSIM with a best-in-class analytics solution with minimum integration effort.
◼ STAND-ALONE OR REFERENCE DESIGN
VCAcore can be deployed as a stand-alone analytics server, streaming video from cameras or VMSs directly, and is also available as a reference design for deeper integrations.
◼ RAPID INTEGRATION
Designed from the ground up to be easy to use and integrate. Skinnable HTML5 UI provides configuration interface out-of-the-box enabling rapid integration and reduced time to market.
◼ OPEN STANDARDS API
Supports open standards API for simple integration into a range of customized monitoring scenarios from simple event reporting to real-time metadata streaming for more demanding applications.